· Locks should be placed at exactly the place shown by the sticker.
· No groove cutting is allowed at any of its surface.
· Fit door stoppers immediately or erection (fitting) to avoid banging and subsequent cracks associated with it. Install AL drop / cylindrical locks or mortised locks to avoid warping.
· Do not use harmful chemicals such as petrol / thinner/ acid for cleaning doors as it may causes damage to doors.
· Use full threaded screws and not nails. Fix them with screw driver not with hammer.
· On delivery minor scratches not distracting the general appearances will not be considered as a defect. After proper inspection on delivery, any complaint after words, regarding damaged edges, scratches, any chemical or water stains will not be entertained for replacement.
· Doors must be installed with 3 / 4 no. of hinges.
· All the screws in the hinges must be fixed.
· All 4 edges of the door must be sealed and properly colored with paint or wood.
· There should be gap of 3 mm on right, left and top side.
· There should be gap of 5 / 8 mm at bottom of the door.
· Hanger (Khoonti) must be fixed with 16 x 6 full threaded screw, with proper hole with drill and tighten with drill.